So it’s finally time to replace that old, inefficient air conditioner of yours? It can get be overwhelming to figure out what company is right for the job. After all, the most important day of an air conditioner’s life is the day that it gets installed. So it’s important that you make sure you request an air conditioning estimate from a qualified, professional HVAC company.
The internet is your greatest resource. Make sure to research by reading company reviews or asking your friends, family, and neighbors for referrals. Once you’ve narrowed that down and start communicating with your local HVAC companies, here is our advice on a couple of questions you can ask your HVAC contractor to get started.
- Can you provide proof that your company is licensed and insured? Can you provide an estimate in writing with all terms and conditions included? What is and is not included within the quote?
- What is the estimated timeframe for the installation? Can you provide a run-down on the service from start to finish?
- What SEER is my new air conditioner? How much more energy efficient is this system and can I expect a decrease in my energy bills?
- What brands do you offer and why?
- What rebates and tax credits options are available to me as of right now?
- What are the payment terms and financing options that you offer?
- What kind of guarantees does your company make on your installation?
The right installation company for you should have no problem answering these questions – in fact, they should be asking you questions on what your comfort needs are so they can find out how to best accommodate them. When you need a reliable contractor in the Marble Falls, Kingsland, Granite Shoals, Burnet, Horseshoe Bay, Cottonwood Shores, and Spicewood area – call Ken’s AC at 830-693-5152!